500 Photos

Friday, January 15, 2010

Positively Pink

Ok, this is another day I couldn't think of a title, so I closed my eyes, pointed at something on my desk and used the first words as a title. It's my daughter's My Little Pony video. So now I feel obligated to show something pink from my gallery... hold on....


To be completely honest, I didn't think I would find anything, but here it is, "Pink Pills". I have no clue what these pills are, they have a number 890 on them. Blog point to the first person who can name them. This is actually one of the first photos I uploaded. Was still trying to learn lighting. I believe I had those big silver bowl lights with no diffuser.

But anyways... I actually had a topic for this morning, but now I can't remember it. I will be spending a chunk of the day cleaning the kitchen, bathroom and dining room as we are having guests over. Our "New Recipe Tuesday" was moved to today due to out of town-iness. Angela had something with chicken planned... but since we don't have the chicken, I believe she is going with pork chops. So I have got to find new recipes that we have the ingredients for, text them to her and when she decides, I will begin the prepwork for it.

And I will send a model release to Danielle and see if I can get a signature. If that happens, I can probably add 30-40 photos to Shutterstock.

And if I have time, I will probably begin plans for a shoot at Piedmont Park for April 10th. Luis is not invited, because Angela said he is cute and a nice guy and will probably leave me for him. Which is another reason we are never going to Europe.

But seriously, if you do come Luis, I'll gladly pay your way into the park... (shhh....it's free, don't tell him).

Wish I could think of that topic... What will probably happen is I will give up and publish the post and then I will suddenly remember, so I'll save it for tomorrow but more then likely forget it.

Oh well. Here's some numbers. I am sitting at 218 photos, 282 to go, 350 days to go. I have 14 subscribers, and on average 17 other readers, making my daily average about 40. My Shutterstock streak ended Sunday, like I knew it would, but now I am sitting on 4 pretty strong days, hopefully I can carry the momentum through the weekend. This has already been one of my best Januarys, typically my slowest month. I have sold 20 total pics of dice. I received my first reader from New York (my birth state YEAH). I have sold 2109 photos at Shutterstock, 4367 total (that's 2298.81 and 4760.03 for you metric people).

I have decided I want a reader from below the equator. So I have two options, write my blog upside down, or submit to some Australian sites... I think I'll do the submitting....

Well time to clean... and time to change a diaper it smells like (not mine).

тот, кто жизней в бинокль хаус должна измениться одеждой в основание

(man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement)

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

ahahah I guess it is to far from Portugal :P but I looked at some pictures from that Park in Atlanta right? and very nice, try also some shoots at sunset and get very cool/colorful reflections! in that park I guess you can take a lot of them, Angela MUST model to you, that cliche pictures, reading a book at the grass, looking at the lake :) I have sold 1173 at SS, in all 1750!