500 Photos

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

David Hasselhoff Potatoes

I have almost as many readers rereading yesterdays post as I normally have reading the new stuff. Sorry about the late, late post. Too tired this morning, short on time. After work, went to Jon and Michelle's for our new "New Recipe Tuesday" day, where we take turns making new recipes on Tuesdays. Tonight was Michelle, she made some pretty good meat, great salad, rolls, amish corn, and a great little item she called David Hasselhoff Potatoes (actually Haselbeck Potatoes, but she likes to watch her husband turn red when she mentions her Knight Rider hunk).

So anyways, after mentioning my blog on the Shutterstock forums, I ended up with my most read day ever. I would also like to welcome three new countries to my readership, including one in Asia, Malaysia


Selamat datang ke blog saya, 500 Photos. Anda berhutang saya satu burrito takut dan tujuh ribu dolar dalam bil-bil kecil.

Now some sad news, Miami, Florida has overtaken Bevery Hills, California as my second most read city, not including cities with relatives. I was hoping Nathan Fillion was reading my blog, but musta just been Gary Coleman. BTW, if you are a celeb and are reading my blog, you automatically get put into the movie about my blog if you can prove you are who you say you are.

Now to the disappointing news. Uploaded two photos, both rejected. *sigh* Oh well, can't win them all.

BTW, have not kept any of Angela's resolutions for me, but Luis said that was ok.

Speaking of Luis, he mentioned to me that he went to see Avatar in 3D and that it was superb. He also mentioned he had to pay 8 Euros to see it. I am a little sketchy on the conversion rate, but I believe that is roughly $497.84 American, or $497.85 Canadian. So for you Americans, and Canadians, eh, be proud that a ticket is only roughly $10 here (and no subtitles).

With Valentines around the corner, I guess I should find my heart shaped boxes and start photographing them, even though I probably already missed the boat with most buyers. Should start thinking about Easter now.

Alright, I'm going to leave it at that. Don't forget to call your friends and enemies in Africa, South America, Australia and Antartica. I want all the continents under my belt by the end of the week, so get busy. Blog points at stake.

Good Night everyone. I'll get the recipe for David Hasselhoff Potatoes for whoever wants it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job You should be a writer.And yes please do post the David Hasselhoff Potatoe recipe.

Luis Santos said...

A very good writer and story teller! :) I laugh with every post!

Regarding Avatar I payed 8 EUR, which is 11.5$!

cheers!