500 Photos

Sunday, January 3, 2010

5th Christmas?... Lost Count

Ok, had 1st Christmas at Jon and Michelle's. 2nd Christmas was at home with the kids before they left for Ohio. 3rd was in Ohio with Angela's parents. Now just had another with the kids opening their Grandma's and Aunt Robin's gifts via webcam. So only 4 Christmas's, guess I had too much eggnog. Sure felt like 5. If any of you want to bring me lots of gifts, we'll broadcast it and make it #5. I would like a 50'" Plasma TV and the Firefly Series on DVD.

But back to photography. Didn't sell any photos on Shutterstock yesterday, ending my pitiful streak at 6. No uploads, but I did make an effort, but I have a halfway valid excuse what is slowing me down. The TV is broken and is being sent out for repair, so we watch DVDs or Netflix streaming on the computer. So I can't work on here, so that is my excuse. I did start working on a few, and Photoshop is still open, just haven't finished them. (Angela is saying that is not a valid excuse, but this is my blog, so there)

She made me resolutions, which I am not sure are valid because I didn't make them for myself.
1. Take trash out daily. All cans.
2. Keep Pans Cabinet Straight and ordanized. (BTW this is EXACTLY as she has it)
3. Take and upload 3 new Photo's a week
4. Exercise 3 times a week
5. Be More Romantic
6. Will not make fun of Angela on my blog or will have to find a new home.
***Subject to additions when I,  Angela desire!

So, the vote needs to be cast. Comment yes or no as to whether these are valid. Blog point to voters. BTW she keeps adding stuff I KNOW is not valid.

Anyways, see how I ramble away from photography. So I will have a couple photos uploaded by the end of today or else..... I'm not sure or else what. Probably just blog a new excuse.

You know you need to blog earlier when your mom reminds you on the phone to make your blog entry.

Well, I have nothing else really important to say. So.... hmmm... I guess I'll go..... ok... see you tomorrow... bye....

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

eheh this is getting very funny :)

my vote is for you! but think before not completing those shores!