500 Photos

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog Post #40

I am actually working on some photos, so not a long blog today. Came across Mark Ruff and his time splice photography. Thought you'd enjoy seeing that. Looked at the 300 effect tutorials and they really don't give an effect I care for. Now if they actually looked like the movie 300, then I would use them, but they don't so I won't. The closest I found was an action you had to pay for. No thank you.

Haven't submitted anything today, but I am putting them into a file to batch upload tonight. So hopefully by the time I write tomorrow I'll be a little closer to 500.

Yesterday was my most read blog post in over a week. No new countries or states. Most readers now are regulars.

This is part of the skyline in Atlanta, as taken from my room at the Georgian Terrace Hotel. I stayed there years ago and I took several pics, but the one I had of the morning skyline was decent, but not great. When I went back a couple years ago, I ended up by chance in the room right next to the one I stayed in before, so I was able to correct my previous photo. This is the same place I was able to get my spiral stairs....


So anyway. Avatar is now #1 internationally, will overtake alltime worldwide by Tuesday. Be a couple more weeks domestically.

Watched "9" last night, and again this morning. Animation was spectacular. If you have wireless headphones like I have (thanks to Jon) the sound in incredible. The movie has very little music, or is subtle enough not to be noticed. The movie ending is a little weak, but I think the overall animation made up for it.

Tonight is either District 9 or Night at the Museum 2.

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

Never heard of the "9"..! Gotta see it :)