500 Photos

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Flower Pot BBQ Smoker

Jon has done it again. This time with a homemade bbq smoker made from a... flower pot. He got the idea from his favorite cook (and mine) Alton Brown. Here is the video of Alton explaining bbq...
Jon really fits in the south here. BBQ, Atlanta Braves, sweet tea and grits.

But back to photography. I have some ideas floating around in my head, and hopefully by mid-week next week, I will have accomplished a few of them.

In the meantime "District 9", excellent, the main actor, Sharlto Copley, does an excellent job. However, it has a LOT of the "f" word. But action-wise and story-wise... it was great.

"All About Steve" I have only gotten about 1/3 of the way through, and so far... horrible. Had a funny moment or two, but otherwise not good at all, and Sandra Bullock looks bad.

So, short post today, spending my time reading photography books about lighting, so I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

what kind of lighting? natural or studio?