500 Photos

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just Stoppin' In

Not going to spend alot of time blogging today. Watching Bengals lose and I actually do plan on trying to find those heart boxes to photograph. I had a rough day at work. My internet keeps going out. My TV is out for repair. The only NetFlix movie I have is Monsters and Aliens for Eliana, and she is not home to watch it. Neither girl nor Angela is home. So right now I have no excuse to not shoot anything.

Except I am hungry and need to make myself dinner. And my feet hurt. And the Bengals are losing. And it sure is nice without the girls here. I am tired. It's cold out.

Oh, I wanted to mention some stats....
Dice are selling quite nice, finally selling them on other sites.
My streak of 4 straight days of sales at Shutterstock will probably end today.
I now have been read in 17 countries, welcome Turkey and Hungary.
California has regained their spot over Florida.
25% of my visitors are international
Besides Fred and Luis, (and family) my most devoted reader is in.... Alaska

Well, that's it for now... gonna leave you with this picture....

This is my son, Will, running down a 12 story lighthouse. He ran all the way up... we took some pictures and then he ran all the way down. I cross-processed this photo, which I can't remember the steps to right this minute, but maybe I'll give them out tomorrow, if you want.

BTW I now zazzle.

BTW for those who wondered why I was in a cop car the other day, I had chased down a shoplifter and the police were giving me a ride back to the store.

BTW if you wanna help my church's bus ministry, use GoodSearch, or you can use it for the charity of your choice

BTW I am ruggedly handsome

No comments: