500 Photos

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Blog's Been Jimmy-Jacked

...Well, not really, I guess, I'm not really sure what jimmy-jacked means, but sounds neat.
Watched "Night at the Museum 2" last night. Wasn't too bad as far as sequels go. Couple of repeat jokes from first movie, slapping monkeys, "where's my gum dum dum?", etc etc. But all the main characters were back, even if just on the screen for a moment. A cameo from Darth Vader. Overall, nice little family film, good for a couple laughs and a few chuckles. And it had Amy Adams, which is always a plus.


Anyways, uploaded a small batch of photos last night and was surprised to wakeup and find they have not been reviewed yet, which is abnormal for Shutterstock.

I don't have much time, so this has been a very short blog. I will take a slight break here and finish up after I get kids ready...

Ok, got the kids ready and down to babysitter. Now I only have a few minutes to get myself ready, so I must end here. But first, another lightpainter, who does it on a big scale, Eric Curry.

No comments: