500 Photos

Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Birthday

If you look back to yesterday's post, you can see the two-faced Larissa. She turned one today. So my evening was pretty filled up, work, over to help cook, decorate, party, cleanup, home, struggle with sugar high kids to bed, and now to write my blog. I was going to write about the dragan effect, and my attempt at it last night, but it is pretty late and I am ready for bed, so I will write tomorrow, with a list of actionable items for you photoshoppers. I have to translate to English from Italian (I am talented) and then I'll have a pic or two that I worked on. Well, I can't seem to upload pics at moment so I'll end it here. Night.

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

congrats to all family! I have arrived like 10min ago at home, now I am uncle for the second time! :)