500 Photos

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oscar Nomination Day

Four things for me to be happy about today.
1. Got to keep the kids with me at work for a little while today. Felt great showing off my cuties to the workforce.
2. Oscar Nomination Day. Sure, I don't have an all out favorite like I did last year,Slumdog Millionaire, but I do have my favorites, and also the ones who most likely will win. Contest will be announced soon.
3. "New Recipe Tuesday", Michelle. She made a Italian Chicken Roll, which was basically ham, bacon, and cheese rolled up inside a breaded and baked piece of chicken. Excellent. She also made a tri-color pasta salad, which had pieces of pepperoni and parmasen cheese. Excellent-er. And she made potato wedges with bake-encrusted parmasen cheese and other seasonings. Excellent-est. The surprise of the day was Jon and his Oreo cake, which was just... A.W.E.S.O.M.E. ... Why his cooking still surprises us we'll never know, because he really outdoes himself everytime. (read his blog to find out about Michelle and the possum)
4. I wrote a little blurb style post in my blog last night about the splendor that is Zack Arias and he responded. Which totally floored and excited me at the same time. Almost wet myself. You may not care, but it's like you writing a blog about NASCAR and Jeff Gordon comments on it. He is currently holding a One Light Workshop up in Columbus, Ohio.

With that said, I have nothing else really to say. My 8-day streak at Shutterstock is about to fail for lack of sales today. Angela changed her mind on who will play her, now it's Amy Adams, and if that's the case I'll play myself in the movie. If you have Wii fitness, I scored 811 on the super hula hoop. Michelle recommended a blog, but for the life of me I can't remember the name. It was by Holly from Phoenix and she did newborn baby pics.
Here is a pic of the statues leading down the pathway on the mountain in Arkansas. Full story here. Ok, I have to go find a way to create a contest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm blind but I don't see a link to your Shutterstock port on your blog. Wanted to check and see if you had any food pics. Thought that would be a natural with your "New Recipe Tuesdays".

Just a thought.

c h e e r s
fred