500 Photos

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Let's Talk Movies

Ok, not a lot of movies, just a few I've watched in the past couple days. First, there is Star Trek (2009). In my humble opinion, the first 12 minutes is one of the greatest segments in movie history. The rest of the movie is pretty awesome too. Next is Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Anyone who hads read my blog for awhile now knows I am a Nathan Fillion fan. Firefly, Serenity, Castle, Waitress. And now Capt. Hammer in Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. It'll be available to watch streaming on Netflix starting Tuesday. And the third movie I watched was (500) Days of Summer. I've seen it before, I have raved over it, and I watched it now 3 times since receiving it again yesterday. The music, the cinematography, the dialog.... it's all great. And after you watch it, go to youtube and watch the Bank Dance, a little music video they made to test lighting for the movie and such. If you've ever had you heart broken, you'll see and understand the pain. This isn't a love story, it's a story about love. Speaking of love... how do you define it? I think it is when you have one last Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and instead of eating it, or splitting it, you allow her to have it.

And by now you should know my other favorites. 300, LOTR, Slumdog Millionaire, Notebook.

Back to photography. The Piedmont Park shoot has now been officially relocated to Hilton Head. I am broke, but I am going to be getting a couple payments from photo sites and I am going to use that money to sponsor my portion. Going to try for three locations. There is an old cemetary just before you get on the island, revolutionary war era headstones (if I remember correctly... old anyway). Then some of the tropical style foresty areas, probably a state park. Then I will finish it off on the beach (even though Angela said all the women must be fully clothed). Details to come with a link to the right.

Anywho, going to watch Pysch with the missy, later y'all.

No comments: