500 Photos

Monday, February 8, 2010

My Desk in HDR

Ok, not a pretty picture, the HDR or the desk. I'll give you a tour of my little work area. Starting with the ripped fake leather chair from Wal-Mart, that was handed down to me from my brother (the guy in blue shirt on mantle). On the left of the main section of desk, a bottle and a sippy cup courtesy of my daughters. Slightly in front of them, a stack of unpaid bills. Over to the right a bit, an empty bag of Cheetos on a stack of photo books. In front of that, a ziploc bag of no-bake cookies Angela made me. My mouse. Empty cookie container from Christmas. Another stack of bills. On the monitor level, left to right. My diffuser bulb, stack of unpaid bills, photo book, nearly empty box of tissues. Above, a triple photo of Jean Guichard's wave splashing on a lighthouse.

A blog point to whoever can locate the nail clippers.

Yes, this photo was done in HDR, a set of 6 different exposure frames. My Photoshop would not process due to error, which I think was the problem with my Jacksonville shot. I just downloaded a freeware program so I'll try that with Jacksonville.

My birthday is coming up and here is what I want.

1. To attend a OneLight Workshop
2. a 50mm f 1.8 lens
3. Firefly and Serenity DVDs
4. Heavy Rain PS3 game
5. Michelle's Lasagna
6. Calvin and Hobbes books
7. a car
8. (500) Days of Summer DVD
9. Waitress DVD
11. A vacation from work
12. A hug from my daughters

Can't think of anything else, so off to bed. I had something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Luis Santos said...

What a list.. eheh I got a 50mm for christmas! :) Getting used to it once on my D60 ain't got AF :p

For my birthday, two days ago I got no photographic gear, just boots from timberland!

Anonymous said...

Clutterness means unhappyness