500 Photos

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And Heavy on the Butter....

English muffins, just browned. Heavily buttered so it melts into the nooks and crannies. Smothered in orange marmalade. 'Nuff said.

I plan on updating my SmugMug site. Going to break it up into categories. Haven't decided which ones yet, I work best without plans and on the fly.
A few years ago, I attended my first photographer get together at Piedmont Park in Atlanta. At this point, I had never really shot people before, so I spent most of my time standing back and watching how the other photographers dealt with the models. I don't remember exactly where I got this concept, but I was up on a ladder. They did several versions. I didn't care for the shots with Nick reacting to Megan's yelling. And this one of Megan was the best, but Nick had a strange expression on his face, so I removed his head and replaced it with one from another photo. It seems to give him a "yeah... whatever" kind of look.

11 days left to get in your Oscar picks. I still think Hurt Locker is going to take the top prize. I firmly believe Star Trek should win in both sound categories. Up is a freebie. Free to play, and I never get junk mail from them. They have other pools for Amazing Race, Dancing with the Stars, and Survivor. So don't forget to make your picks and win a free framed 8x10. After you register, if it re-asks for the name of the pool it is WMI Photography Oscar Pool.

My mind is fuzzy from lack of sleep so I am not going to write anymore today. Oh, and my sister commented the other day about all the tuna cans I have. She said make tuna with barbeque sauce versus mayonnaise. Hmmm... interesting, may try it just to see. I usually use honey mustard dressing myself.

No comments: