500 Photos

Saturday, February 6, 2010

*sigh*

Got the house to myself at the moment, so I should be enjoying the time. However, I am studying up on chili, since it will be the main dish for my "New Recipe Tuesday". And if I find something I like quick enough, I'll sit back and touch up on my book Low Key Portrait Photography by Norman Phillips.

I've been promoting the Oscar Contest at work, so I am expecting a pretty good crowd. Entertainment Weekly  has their choices, which I will admit, only match my picks around 50%. And anywhere you go you can find help if you are Oscar knowledge-less. If I had my pick of a free framed and matted 8x10 from my Shutterstock portfolio, I think I would go with this...
simply because I love the colors. Your picks are due in 28 or 29 days, I can't remember. But it's free, and it could be fun, and you could win something. Why are you hesitating?

Now for my brownie point section of my blog. Things about Angela I love. Her dimple when she smiles. When she gets her mind on something, it's going to be done. She's beautiful. She's a pretty great mom. She talks in her sleep on occasion. She likes rest areas. She a pretty good at sewing. She's beautiful. She likes being around family. She loves chocolate milk. She steals the covers and blames it on me. She's beautiful. Here is a photo of her...

That's her, looking out into the ocean. This is my best selling photo of her.

And just for Fred.... (because apparantly Obama can do no harm and the freedom of speech is safe as long as you don't speak about him)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, there was no politically partisan content in my comment. The complaint was aimed primarily at the gratuitous nature of the content and the intent was to curtail distracting partisan meandering in this putatively photographic blog. After all, your support for "Obamacare" - though admirable - seemed out of place.

c h e e r s
fred