500 Photos

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Three Amigos (spanish for a lot of rugrats)

Had my son over for the evening so I thought I would take a chance and get a photo of them. This may be the only photo ever of the three of them smiling at the same time.

As for me, I am feeling mentally drained. Now that I have a little health insurance, no thanks to Obama, I think I might find a psycholigist and figure out what's wrong with me. Afraid of making phone calls, don't like talking to people I don't know, don't like confrontation... seems like a classic case of anxiety to me. It interferes with my work, my photography and my personal life. Where's Jeanell Norvell when you need her? Someone bring me a bucket of Prozac.

But anyways, enough about me... just kidding. You can never talk too much about me. I have changed direction with the Oscar contest. I have found a site that handles everything for me. It has a chart that will keep track of everyone's points and whose in the lead and so forth. Fun Office Pools. I was able to change the point values of certain categories, such as Best Picture weighing in for 10 points, while Sound Editing only got 3. It's free to sign up, and you can win a prize. What could be better?

I have found myself watching Alton Brown's Good Eats alot lately. He's from Atlanta. So two of my heroes reside only a couple hours from me in the A-T-L.

Anyways, going to get a shower and off to bed so I can get up and work hard all day so I can come home and feel like doing nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do we really need the cheap shots at our president?

fred