500 Photos

Monday, February 1, 2010

Avatar, the Tutorial

I am so glad I have this photo of Jon to play around with. He has been everything from a Spartan to an Avatar, big-headed to draganized. I found an awesome little tutorial for the 300 effect, and as an added bonus they had a tutorial for Avatar. I only spent a little time with this photo last night, so the ears aren't perfectly blended in, and I didn't convert his nose, and with the striping I just did a rough burn. The instructions also did most of the work on a single layer, so next time I'll break it into multiple layers so I can easily correct issues I find.

Got my backgrounds back from the church yesterday, so I'll start with a few photo ideas I had with Eliana. It's been awhile since I've had any accepted.

Also, Angela said she would rather be played by Rachel Leigh Cook. If that's how she wants to play then I'll just change who is playing me to John Cena.

Well, I want to get some dishes done before I go to work.