500 Photos

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Google Chrome

I finally dropped Internet Explorer. When I first started surfing 15 years ago, I used Netscape. Then when I bought a new computer, it came with Internet Explorer and I just never bothered to switch. Just comfortable with it I guess. But lately I have had some problems with IE that I just couldn't ignore anymore. Couldn't visit Netflix without an error prompt. Dreamstime had to double-load before I could log in. Yahoo mail took forever. Shutterstock introduced their Facebook app and I couldn't load it.

So somewhere on Twitter I saw someone mention Google Chrome, so I checked out their little "comic book" that told all about it. But I still didn't want to just jump into it. So I studied up on Firefox, and that sounded pretty good, too. But I asked around on Facebook, and it seemed everyone was using Chrome and recommending it. So I became a Chrome user, and I am happy. I can now check all my sales on all my submitted sites in the same time it took my Yahoo Mail to load before.

Frasier: Season 2. Some of the funniest sitcom episodes.

I am craving pasta salad.

If you are a Castle fan, they are having a chat session with a cast member Monday, March 1st. They are keeping it secret who, hoping it's Stana Katic or Nathan Fillion.

Added a Dragan section to my SmugMug, haven't had time to separate main gallery into more organized sections.

Well, time to go to sleep. Add me as your Facebook friend.

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

Hmmm..! I use Mozilla, don't you use the picniche toolbar addon from Bob?? Which shows you the sales and approvals around the stock agencies..