500 Photos

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jeanell Norvell

Jeanell Norvell. I spoke about her once before, but Jeanell Norvell is worth mentioning again, since whenever I mention Jeanell Norvell I end up with a lot of people finding my blog by searching for Jeanell Norvell. So Jeanell Norvell is a photographer. Jeanell Norvell is also a professional counselor. What else can I say about Jeanell Norvell? Jeanell Norvell also likes to run with her iPhone. Jeanell Norvell likes to make David Hasselhoff Potatoes (maybe...?). Jeanell Norvell is a great person and a true friend.

Enough about Jeanell Norvell. Yesterday was New Recipe Tuesday, but due to a unforeseen circumcision....I mean circumstance, Jon had to run to Albany with Michelle. So it's been held off to today, and I am bursting at the seams to eat this stuff. And yes, I may attempt a photo once I get the cornbread made.

Speaking of photos, I uploaded a photo last night... HOORAY. Shutterstock is running a little slow so I haven't seen whether or not it's accepted yet. I was playing with some photos last night, draganizing, avataring and marbleizing...


I was playing with another of Tyron's photos for an effect when I desaturated and played with the contrast and suddenly realized I needed to save at that point and submit before I continued. It looked pretty good. We'll see any minute now. I am hoping they decide before I finish writing this post. So if I start to ramble it's because I am waiting.

The marble effect on Jon is decent. Originally the clothes were marble too, but it didn't look right, so I erased that part of the layer. I was supposed to marbleize his hair too, but that looked really weird, so I back off on that. Looking at it with fresh eyes this morning I see that I should have darkened the eyes a bit. If I had the time, I would have found a pigeon to add to it.

Tyron's Avatar look pretty good, getting better with the striping, the ears match pretty well. Had trouble around the hairline, because his hair and skin were so closely toned, that it was a long project I didn't want to do for a fun picture. If I was being paid for it, I'd spend days if I had to.

Will be doing behind the scenes shots this coming weekend for the movie being shot here in Cordele, "Exit 101". I've had a little opportunity to help in the pre-production, with promoting in the papers and advising on the script. I will also be an extra in the film, playing a federal agent. Originally I was supposed to shoot someone, but now I am just in a boardroom. I am also writing a script that may be their second production, but I've hit a writers block. A scene that changes the flow of the film, but I feel is important for the progression of the character. I have been trying to work it out.

Found this little item called a LookBook that I want to add to my birthday list. One of my big issues when working with models, I can pose them basically, but then I just get stumped with a stupid look on my face. This little swatch book has various posing ideas to help inspire you.

Well, got to do a little cleaning, and restart the crockpot. Shutterstock has not looked at it yet, so y'all won't find out till tomorrow. (thinking about deep-fried Oreos for dessert)

No comments: