500 Photos

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

A look back at my first 34 years. Hey, it's my blog and my birthday will only roll around once in this one. So I will ramble while you read and decide what you want to get me. I posted my wish list a few posts back, I can't remember which day so you'll just have to find it yourself. HA.

Some of the jobs I've held: retail manager, butcher, cashier, bagboy, disaster relief, prison guard, phone operator, phone sales, quality control, photographer, movie maker, mechanic, technician, photo lab tech, security, loss prevention, blogger, website designer.

I have three children. I have one ex-wife. I have one brother, one sister, and 5 half-brothers and sisters. I have one niece, two nephews. I have had numerous girlfriends (I love Angela more then all the other combined).

I like snickers bars, hamburgers, lasagna and chili. When I was real young I liked liver and black olives. I have eaten frog and alligator.

I have met Bill Cosby, Tiger Woods, Arnold Palmer, former President Carter, Erin Gray, Jeremy Sisto. I have seen Brad Paisley, Josh Turner, Rascal Flatts, Howie Mandel, and Brooks and Dunn concerts. I was an extra in a movie.

I have been to four countries and to every state east of the Mississippi River (except Vermont) and a few west of. I've been to Disney World several times. I have owned two vehicles. I've cruised in a boat, flown in a plane, riden a horse, driven a car. I have been to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and I have stood on the roof of the World Trade Center. I have been to the Smithsonian, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial and the Capitol.

I attended 14 different schools. Moved 28 times. Went to college twice.

Things I want to accomplish in my next 34: Skydive. Retire. Travel to all 7 continents. Write a novel. Climb a mountain. Have my script produced. Travel to San Fransico, Las Vegas, Paris, Tokyo and London. Have two more children.

Anyways, I uploaded ten photos last night, three I am pretty sure will be accepted. three that more then likely will be rejected, and the other four are tossups. Here is the behind the scene photos of the movie "Exit 101".
It's raining again. I have to get ready for work. So happy birthday to me and all that fun stuff.

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

cool post, great life may add?.. I have done I guess a lot less things, made 26 on Feb 7 :P

same things as you:
- girlfriends (a lot, none now)
- top of WTC
- 1 brother and 1 sister (second marriage of my parents)
- got more 4 half brothers and 4 half sisters (for me they are all the same, "brothers are brothers")
- chili is one of my favorite dishes!

I always thinked that there were just 5 continents!! :P