500 Photos

Friday, February 26, 2010

David Hasselhoff uses Google Chrome

Can you guess the secret meaning behind the title?

I am on a 5 day sale streak at iStock. Dreamstime has been the best for me the last couple months. Shutterstock sales this February have been some of the worst probably in the last year.

In other photo news, I can't stand the photo of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter on the cover of EW. Something about it is incredibly unnerving.

Blog news, welcome back to my international readers. Other then Luis, I have had very few internationals visiting the past few weeks. Yesterday's blog was my most read ever, totally unexpected. Only 10% of the visitors yesterday were returning visitors. Guess everyone wanted to see what I had to say about Google Chrome. Well, you can quote me now:

"I do not know Al Gore personally, but I am 2 degrees of him, according to Kevin Bacon. I am an avid user of his invention, Global Warming.... er... I mean the internet. I find Google Chrome to be the most exciting thing to happen to the 'net since Candy Mountain. It's very fast, like I was in that dream I had this morning where I ran a stop sign and was trying to escape the cops. So far, it has made the internet exciting again, like seeing it all for the first time. I highly recommend this product, and Castle too."

There. Now I have a new secret word or phrase to slip in to get more readers, I don't have to keep mentioning Jeanell Norvell.

Speaking of EW, they just published their predictions so you all can copy them in the contest.

Going to do my taxes so I will end it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded Google Chrome since you talked about being good and its the far best out there since fire fox is not as great I deleated it and stuck with google Chrome its faster and easy to find things online.