500 Photos

Saturday, December 19, 2009

To the Wacko

I figured out who my wacko stalker/dedicated fan was. It was real hard, but I figured it out. I was sitting on the couch of Pastor Jon Earls when he turned to me and said I am the wacko. I agreed and then realized what he meant. So today (the day after his birthday) is Jon Earls day.

But first, I wanna talk about me. Sold a few dice photos yesterday. So far every site I submit to has accepted every photo except for Dreamstime (they are still pending, they are so slow there). So here are my stats for each site as of this morning (in order by dollar sales)

iStock: 132 accepted, 961 sold
Shutterstock: 204 accepted, 2062 sold
Dreamstime: 144, 552
Bigstock: 182, 290
123RoyaltyFree: 158, 239
Fotolia: 183, 113
CanStock: 165, 75

So far I have sold 227 different photos, a grand total of 4,292 sales with a gross profit of $2,389.84

May not be much to some people, but a payment of $100 every couple months is nice when bills get tight, or for a little extra spending money at Christmas. In fact, this year the only money I had to spend on Christmas presents was from a payment from Shutterstock.
 
BTW the links on the stats above go to my port on each site. Feel free to sign up and join if you like.

Ok, now to Jon Earls Day. Since he didn't give me a subject to talk about, I will talk about him. You can locate his blog here. He is an Atlanta Braves fan. He is expecting a son, Leonard Duckenheim Earls. And his favorite food is bubble gum. I decided to do a search on Google for him and here is what I found out:

Jon Earl of Seattle is a fan of Lady Gaga and apparantly jealous of bears.
Jonathan Earl of Minneapolis is a singer with an album called Mayslacks.
Juan Earl of San Antonio is an English major who has written four books.
Jon Earl of the United Kingdom is a Lead Development Engineer at LogicaCMG
Jon Earl of Sussex, UK is a golf club pro and lives on Rusper Road.
John Earls of Las Vegas is in the Boogieman Band, quality blues since 1988
John Earls of St. Louis is a Sr. Operations Manager at World Wide Technology
John Earls of Orange County is a communist and union journalist
John Earls of Illinois is a teacher's assistant and is interested in Bioinformatics
John Earls of Peru is a principal at Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru
John Earls of Ireland is a used car salesman
John Earls of Washington DC is a Chaplain at Gilchrist Hospice Care
John Earls of St. Louis (the other one) is a wine and spirits expert since 1973
John Earls is a hated music critic, who is giving terrible bands credence and great reviews
John Earls was born in 1836 was a cabin boy in the navy during the Civil War.
I won't even say what John Earls Ray did.

So here is a few of the Jon Earls of the World (John, Jon, Earls, Earl... it's all the same). So go find your favorite one and give them your appreciation.

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

Hi there! What a great idea, I guess with just a little effort you will get there, I will be your first follower.. nice portfolio btw!

merry xmas :)