500 Photos

Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Challenge

Ok, didn't do anything photo related yesterday, with the exception of a few quick snapshots of kids opening gifts. And my mind is blank as to anything to shoot. So I am issueing a challange to my 47 readers and 5 subscribers (wow) that I must complete by the end of tomorrow. I want you to comment with a household object you want me to photograph. Try to keep it stock worthy, no trademarks, blah blah. My goal will to get it photographed, uploaded and accepted by Shutterstock by the end of tomorrow. Results on Tuesday. One point for me for accepted, a point for you for failure. Remember, I am already up one point on y'all.

On a side note. I am totally addicted to Firefly. To be honest, never even heard of the show till a couple weeks ago. Netflix recommended the movie Serenity and I read about it, saw it was the "finale" to the series Firefly, so I got the series and watched. Loved it. Love the characters, especially the captain. Anyways, if any of you are going to get me something for Christmas, I'd like the widescreen DVD set.

So now I'm going to promote a photographer. Today is going to be Zack Arias. I first came across him doing photo website critiques and I started staying up late to watch an episode each night. I started researching him, like I do to everyone. Found his One Light Workshop and this has become my dream workshop. Bought a cheap flash trigger, but it only works half the time and it sucks on battery life. Still haven't really learned my Speedlite yet, so I need to work on that. So anyways, check out Zack Arias and his blogs, check out the family photos Dave Black took of him, love 'em. Here's my favorite:


I'll talk about Dave Black another time.

Anywho, gots to get ready for church. Till next time...comment (and click on some ads, too)

No comments: