500 Photos

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First "blog" photo sale

Woke up this morning to find I sold a photo I created (or rather uploaded) because of my blog. Jon's portrait photo back from day 1. I never would have thought to upload a photo of that style, but hey, a sale is a sale.

I had a plan to get a couple photos done yesterday, and I achieved one, but the other required my hand in the photo, and I just couldn't get it to look right. So then I planned to use Angela's hand, but ended up going to the church to help paint backgrounds for the Christmas Program. I will be helping again today, so I'll see what I can do.

Now to the non-photo portion of today's blog, brought to you today be Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup. So much more then just creamy fungus in a can, Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup. Buy a can today.

Since everyone is doing their "Best of" for the year (even though the year is not over, but I assume that means nothing worth noting will happen the rest of the year), I decided to list a few of my favs for the year.

Best Book: The Twilight Saga books (the only books I read this year)
Best Movie: Star Trek
Best Meal: Pumpkin Chili (don't knock it till you try it here)
Best Moment: Any moment I spend with Angela (brownie point)
Best Video: The Barbershop Chorus: Ambassadors of Harmony
Best Actor, Actress: Greg Grunberg and Amy Adams
Worst Book: The Twilight Saga books (the only books I read this year)
Worst Movie: Land of the Lost
Worst Meal: The one I wasn't invited to
Worst Moment: I never dwell on the bad
Worst Video: newest Chad Vader videos (Darth's little brother, works at a grocery store)
Worst Actor, Actress: Kelsey Grammer, Megan Fox

4 comments:

Jon Earls said...

You sold a picture of me?! Why would someone buy one? I am a little concerned about where my pictures are going to show up...could be embarrassing!

William said...

I'm just surprised as you are. One of the agreements the photo sites have is that the pics of models cannot be used in a negative light, for instance, an STD ad. Chances are you are an insurance salesman now, or a professor at a community college ;)

Anonymous said...

Kelsey Grammer an Actress? Explains alot... LOL!

William said...

Kelsey Grammer is not an actress, a little prissey, but not an actress. He is for worst actor of year. From what I have read, he continues to choose bad roles and can't break away from his Frasier stereotype.