500 Photos

Monday, December 21, 2009

Kids are leaving

My two daughters are leaving today, heading up to Ohio with their "Gunkle" and Auntie. House will be mighty quiet, and will remain mighty clean (once we clean it) until they get back. Not having the girls around is one of the prime times for me to shoot photos. Why is it that they pretty much ignore what you are doing until you are doing something that requires them to pretty much leave you alone? Then they MUST be a part of it. A good example would be this blog. The little one hangs around the chair when I'm on the computer, playing with her toys, but the second I start typing my blog, she gets up and starts hitting the keys, so these little grammatical errors you see may not be mine.

But anyway. Just had an idea for a photo, since apparantly most of my readers refuse to comment. So I may try it tomorrow, since I'll be working late today.

Short blog today, because the little one won't stop bugging me. Welcome back to civilization Joey L. I'd like to welcome my first "follower" Luis. And I now have 8 feed subscribers. Dreamstime is finally accepting my photos. Gotta go. Larissa says 21fmfdbn,mn

No comments: