500 Photos

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

(500) Days of Summer

(500) Days of Summer is a great movie. You should watch it. You should know up front, it is not a love story.

Anywho, short blog today. Took 12 photos last night of the same shot, narrowed down to two shots. Kept one as is, and the other I played with saturation and hue, and decided I wanted a red "table". Uploaded and both approved.

One thing I learned during my first group of dice shots is.... dice are black and white. So I can desaturate without any issues. I simply create new duplicate layer, desaturate bottom layer and cut away the dice in the top layer. Kills any color cast the dice may have. I then darkened the pips, cleaned dust and cat hair from felt, filled in info and submitted. Went to bed and woke up to 206 approved total, with 368 days to go.

Got to iron some shirts and go to work.

No comments: