500 Photos

Saturday, December 12, 2009

End of Day 1

I uploaded two yesterday. One was rejected for focus, the other for model release, which was odd to me, because I already have a few photos of this guy in my port with that release, but anyways. Uploaded a new release and it was accepted.

I promised myself that I would blog only once per day, so when I had that photo accepted, I had to fight the urge all day to post.

I also noticed (which I sorta knew, but didn't realise I was this bad at) I am horrible at keywording. Here's the photo with the keywords I used :

balding, caucasian, guy, head-shot, male, man, pose, salesman, smile, trust


You will notice the small number of words, which was all I could think of when I uploaded. Now I can think of a dozen more, preacher, pastor, insurance, leader, business, suit, formal...

I work today from 11-8, so any chance of photographing is pretty much shot. But I do plan on hitting my old files and seeing them from a fresh perspective, seeing if I missed anything.

Anywho, be back tomorrow

2 comments:

Jon Earls said...

The balding keyword was totally uncalled for!! ;) BTW, do I have this picture of myself?

Jon Earls said...

I'm "sure" you're going to break all kinds of records and make all kinds of money selling this picture!!