500 Photos

Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm so tired.

Yesterday is a perfect example of why I started a blog. After a long day of work, and coming home to two hyper kids, I felt I needed to get at least one photo approved to please my readers (I know there is at least four of you, or maybe just one person reading my blog four times you freak). I managed to fix the release issue and resubmitted that photo from a couple days ago, but have not had it approved yet. It is the weekend afterall.

I have to iron a shirt, so I can't drone on and on today. But I do want to see how many people know who Capt. Malcolm Reynolds is without googling him. He is the reason I was up late. Well, him and his misfit crew.

Anyways, off at five and the next two days, so perfect chance to get a few photos done. Going to attempt my first "real" setup. Got to buy a prop and a little equipment, accessories... stuff to try to make it work. I know if I can get it right I will get at least two great photos from it, hopefully a few more, but two minimum.

I really gotta iron this shirt....

No comments: