500 Photos

Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm an International Sensation

Well.... international... not sure what the sensation is, you should probably get that checked by a doctor.

Checking out my site stats and I see that (excluding my mom.....hi, mom) I am a hit in North Carolina and California (Beverly Hills). Internationally it is Portugal and Canada (though Canada can technically be called the USA's 51st state). So if you are from these regions, give yourself one blog point.

And another blog point to Luis, who complimented my post yesterday. Thank you, Luis. I was impressed with it myself, I actually read it twice.

Yesterday I posted the best of Shutterstock, today I'll hit a few of the rest.

Best Overall Seller "Football Front": (also the best at Dreamstime, CanStock and 123RoyaltyFree)


Best at iStockphoto "Dollar-Eye": (also best at Fotolia)




Best at BigStock "Gator-Side":


Well, I thought I had enough time to write another Pulitzer Prize winning post, but alas, time to go to work.

No comments: