500 Photos

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lazy, lazy, lazy

Yesterday is a perfect example of why I am lazy. And the worst part is I know I am and I don't (can't?) do anything about it. I had the day off. Sure, I had the two kids who will tear up any little thing I do. Sure Larissa had diahria (sp?), the kind that was kinda clear and burns. And sure Eliana spent the better part of the day complaining her tummy hurt, and I know she wasn't kidding because she herself was a little lazier then normal. And sure I had a headache, but it wasn't too bad unless except for the kids pounding nails into it. But I didn't help Michelle with the Christmas set painting, I only took four photos, I only did two or three loads of laundry, I only did half the dishes, I didn't do anything else.

A full day off. Re-edited my website. Watched a show with Angela. Photoshopped and submitted four photos. Played with the kids a little bit. Speaking of, Larissa is waking up, so I better wrap up here.

Anyway, to wrap up, I am lazy. And I am surprised I don't weigh 300 lbs. from just sitting around all day. I need to do something about it. But, I don't feel like it.

4 photos accepted, puts my total to 204 with 379 days to go. 

No comments: