500 Photos

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 3

Woke up this morning to find I had 4 approved photos on Shutterstock. The fifth was rejected for release being to small. It was a group shot, so I have to figure out which release I scanned wrong and I'll resubmit.

This brings my grand total to 198, with 383 days to go. So if I can get an average of one approved a day, I'll have 581 in the end. Of course if I had done this to start with I would have about 1700 online.

Note to Jon, yes you have the photo on the last CD I gave Michelle, and sorry about the "balding" keyword, but I figured "gorgeous" and "supermodel" was stretching it a bit.

Now I'll link to a photographer's site. This guy just ticks me off. His photography is just stunning. He shot the Twilight movie posters, and countless celeb portraits. He has been to 5 countries, and is currently in Africa. His use of lighting is... well, just plain awesome. His name is Joey L. and I came across him by accident on youtube for a little video he made called Nikon Girl. The reason he sucks is because he has done all this and he is ONLY 20!!! He makes me look back at my life choices and wonder what I could have done differently.

Just noticed if I don't start getting ready for work I'll be late.

Be back tomorrow.

No comments: