500 Photos

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Google Chrome Update

Ok, I've been running it for a few days, and I have found only one little problem with it. My website is on Windows Live, and that page does not support Google Chrome. I can read my email there, but I currently cannot edit my page without switching over to Internet Explorer. Also, I am starting to get used to the tabs along the top. With Explorer I just opened a new window, but with Chrome I am tabbing it.

I see BigStock photo and 123RoyaltyFree have changed their sites. 123 so far is truly annoying. Bigstock is not bad, kinda the same but with a little nicer look. I like their "hotness" rating on their photos now. My "hottest" photo is...

with a hotness of 26. A photo inspired by this blog. And just so you know, I feel like I may take some photos tonight.

If you haven't checked out my Smugmug site lately, I have new photos from the Exit 101 shoot on there.

Only four days left to get your picks for the Oscar contest. Wonder if that producer from Hurt Locker that sent negative emails against Avatar will affect their winning or not... I chose Hurt Locker, but the race is so close, I feel that Avatar may have the edge now. And that is a 10 point category in my pool, so I only have a couple days to change my mind.

Ok, something I've wanted to do for a couple weeks now but I kept forgetting. Here are some of the photos I have found of mine is use thanks to Tineye. Tineye is a great little search engine that actually searches photos. Put in a photo of yours (or a thumbnail from your stock sites) and it will find it in their catalog of 1.3+ billion photos. Here are the ones I have found:

HowStuffWorks "Crape Myrtle: Profile of a Tree"
Latest Yankees news -- (10-25-05)
Tahoe Bear Awareness Program - Stash Your Trash
amazon.com Down-to-Earth Guide To Global Warming Laurie David and Cambria Gordon Books
boulder Angsthasenklettern mit Tradition, ohne Berg
Petit Jean Foothills Nursery - Pricing and Ordering your Crape Myrtles
Scout.com: Scout TV: Austin Vincent
Whoopi Goldberg Wants to Know: What Simple Common Sense Thing DON'T People Do That Makes You Nuts? | wowOwow
Are you in a bad relationship? | zoestreet.com
National Infant & Toddler Child Care Initiative -- NITCCI

There were a couple others, but they either changed their photos or their page doesn't work anymore.

The other day I mentioned how I was getting 1400 hits on my SmugMug page, and not quite as many here. So I created a "photo" with all my info and websites, including this one, uploaded it to the Exit 101 gallery, and I will see if that makes any effect.

Put out a casting call on ModelMayhem for the April 10th shoot on Hilton Head Island. 

Nothing else. I'm going to make some sweet tea (three regular tea bags and one Lipton Pyramid teabag).

No comments: