500 Photos

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CS5!! I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT

Ok, for those of you who are too busy photographing and working to sit around and read the 'net like I do, there is a new item coming out called CS5. It's a good motivator to save my money.

With the "success" of my Sparatica pics, I now have 3 more bands to shoot when I hit Hilton Head on the 10th. So I will shoot models in the morning, head off to another location, and shoot band after band. I have a feeling I'll need more memory. And speaking of Sparatica, here is their MySpace page. Love their first song, Burning Walls. Here is a couple more pics I did, not special, but decent.
I now have the link for Amazon Associates, so now when I recommend a book like Photoshop Restoration and Retouching by Katrin Eismann, you can link straight to it. Cool, eh? This is one of my favorite books, by the way.  Now if I were to recommend a movie... say "Slumdog Millionaire", that'll pop up , too. Don't ya just love it? Another way for me to annoy you. Well, time to go to bed, gotta be back at work tomorrow.

No comments: