500 Photos

Saturday, June 12, 2010

YEAH!!!

Ok, I won't say how my interview went yesterday, but I will say a new chapter in my life is about to open. And for anybody getting ready to do an interview, be positive. An employer doesn't want to hear someone being negative, even about a competitor. To be honest, I have nothing really against Walmart. Sure, they have silly and sometimes downright stupid programs, but for the most part, if the store runs something correctly, it works. Walmart has been part of my life for most of 15 years. Most of my knowledge as far as retail and merchandising was developed through them. I am thankful I entered the company back in the day when you ran your departments like your own store. It's a little different now, more like just reading the stuff from home office and doing. Not as much creativity.

So anyways, like I said, I can't say anything until I take the proper steps. But I will recommend Books-a-Million stock. I have to get ready for work, so I will write again another day.

No comments: