500 Photos

Monday, June 7, 2010

....um.... Hi

I'm back(ish). A lot has happened since I last wrote. My father passed away. And I am moving to Alabama. The movie is finally starting to wrap up. Buying a house. Trying to get a new job. Niece was born.

Since I am in the mist of moving, I may not be a steady blogger again. I will try to keep up, but no promises. So, I'll keep you all in mind and try to get back into the habit of daily writing.

Oh, and check out some of the latest "Exit 101" pics

1 comment:

Luis Santos said...

Sorry to hear... As you may know I am here anxious to read your funny blog posts and also learning from your photographic experience, I got a lot to learn!

this last week I moved also to a new house with my two brothers, I am talking about the week house, the weekends are always spent with mum!

cheers and have a nice week