500 Photos

Monday, June 14, 2010

Exit 101, July 10th

For you local readers, we need extras for the movie on July 10th. It's an overnight shoot, so be prepared to be up all night. You'll need to be one of two types of people, first, we need college age students wearing halloween costumes, non-copyrighted characters. The other will be anybody to play infected people, wear clothes you don't mind getting messed up. If you haven't seen photos of the project go to this link and check it out. Here is the teaser trailer (note: it is a rough edit, not color-corrected, and without correct music)


My three year old, Eliana, is currently fascinated with rainbows. Every morning between 8:00 and 8:20 there is a rainbow that moves across the floor as the light filters through the front door. When she sees it, she'll wake us up if we're not up already and have us play in it.

Preparing for our move to Birmingham. I'll be packing heavily the next couple days. Alot of people already know, so, yes, I did get the job with Books-a-Million. I will be a co-manager there, making more then I currently am.

Not much photography wise. Did upload one of myself, I think I did since I last blogged.
It's pretty straight forward. I am sitting in my living room, so I burned out anything visible in background. I then cropped it halfway down my face, and then added a black copy space to the side. I altered my look by adjusting the contrast and brightness. But I can't honestly say what I did, because I don't remember. I have tried to redo it, but I can't quite figure it out. If you have any ideas what I did let me know. I thought I faded the saturation, lowered the brightness and increased the contrast. I also dodged my eyes a bit to make them pop. 

But anyways. Need to keep packing stuff so I will be going now. 

No comments: