500 Photos

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

I have just finished the series, and I am off to a new book, "John Dies @ the End". Dragon Tattoo was an excellent series, a page turner to the very end. I will admit the first portion of the first book is a little slow, due to the author is trying to build a history for the characters, and it drags slightly, but once it takes off, it isn't till the third book before it slows again. And I will admit, I didn't see that end coming. I forgot all about that particular situation. I am not trying to say to much, as you can see, because inevitably someone will read it and blame me for giving something away.

I have heard a couple rumors that there is a fourth book that was written, that had not been printed out, sitting on his laptop when he died.

On to photo news.... all 5 of my glass photos were accepted. YEAH. And three of them are selling well.

On to entertainment news.... I have a Dancing with the Stars office pool you can join. It's free and it's fun.

Exit 101 is wrapping up, so I will be getting my lights back.

Met Bobby Bowden on Sunday. Going to meet Alton Brown and Rachel Ray later in the year. Darth Vader too.

Well, I'm off to clean a room or two before taking some shots.

No comments: