500 Photos

Saturday, April 3, 2010

"Can't Touch This"

MC Hammer would make a great museum curator.

Another day down in the filming of Exit 101. As usual, you can see the shots here.

Was going to watch "Where the Wild Things Are" but I am too tired and I think I will go to bed. I have to get the girls up early for baths and get them to their aunts for hairdos.

Shutterstock is now over 48 hours without approving or denying my photos. Unusual. My sales on iStock for March was my third best month ever, just missed second by 50 cents. First is held back a couple years ago when I sold an EL for $62.

Booked my hotel with Orbitz. Got a spot on the beach for a really great deal. Now I just have to convince myself to wake up early to get great sunrise shots.

Quote from the book nearest to me, I am randomly opening to page 37 and reading the 5th sentence.... (I'm bored...ok) It says "As was previously noted, this type of pose provides the most options for concealing problems and producing a flattering portrait." Posing Techniques by Jeff Smith.

No comments: